Start defending before you know how to run. The summer is when boys and girls finish classes and spend time on what they like most: football.
Our football camp is organised from 3 July to 11 August and is aimed at children between the ages of 6 and 14. We work with the categories of pre-benjamín (U7 & U8), benjamín (U9 & U10), alevín (U11 & U12), infantile (U13 & U14) and cadet (U15).
- Improve technique
- Learn Basic Concepts
- Putting into practice healthy habits and sports values
- To know the philosophy of national soccer
Although the Campus does not include accommodation, guests of Cambrils Park Resort and Camping & Resort Sangulí Salou will enjoy a special price and the transfer of the children by a monitor to the pitches.
A day of the Campus, chosen at random from 6 weeks, registered participants will travel to Barcelona to live a day as true fans of the sport through Happy Day Coca-Cola.
What is included?
- Campus T-Shirt / Merchandising
- Fruit juice or isotonic drink
- Professional training on artificial turf
- Open day every Friday
- Training with expert monitors
- Coaching with peers from several countries
What to bring?
- Socks, football boots and shorts
- Boot bag (small sports bag)
- From 10:00h to 11:30h
- 1 training session (with the option for more days)
- Monday to Friday from 10:00h to 11:30h
- 5 training sessions